Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cheesecakelets

Ok. The exams are over. Be happy. No use being nervous now because there's nothing you can do about it.

Happy thought: cookies. I will post some delicious cookies in a few days once I sort through my photos. People who I gave some to loved them so I know they're good.

But for now: Cheesecakelets.


These had a weird texture and left me with a somewhat sour aftertaste. It's probably due to me adding more cottage cheese than the recipe asked for. For some reason the pancakes would not hold together while cooking so I added a lot more flour. It was quite disappointing actually.


This is the only recipe I tried from Nigella Lawson that has let me down. Seriously. I altered it so much that I don't feel like posting the recipe today.

Stay tuned for cookies though! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment